Janet Collection - LALA - Super Flow Deep Part Lace Front Wig
Curling Iron Directions
1. With electrical curling iron, temperature may not exceed 360'F (183'C).
2. Hold for 30~60 seconds, do not overlap hair.
3. Stove iron curler is for professional stylist only.
Heat Resistant Hair Care
- Hair may tangle if general care directions are not followed properly
- Always wash hair in cool water using mild shampoo and conditioner. Washing in hot water will damage fiber.
- Never scrub hair. Swish it gently from side to side and dunk it up and down.
- Use a towel and pat hair dry. Never brush or comb when hair is wet. Never use blow dryer. If in a rush, use cold settings on the dryer.
- If necessary, de-tangle hair with a wide-toothed comb working from the bottom toward the top.
- If hair gets frizzy, use sheen spray ?¬â€?then comb.
- You can resume styling once the hair is completely dry.
- Never comb or brush spiral curl or dreadlocks. Use fingers to comb gently.
- Use of heating iron or other heat appliances is not recommended.
*Colors may vary slightly depending on monitor
-Orders are packaged and shipped on business days only. Business days are Mondays through Fridays (excluding national holidays).
-FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CONTINENTAL U.S. ORDERS OVER $60
-PLACE ORDER BY 4PM(EDT) AND WE WILL SHIP SAME DAY
-Bulk orders are welcome. No limits on weight.
-Customers are responsible for return shipping costs.
-Original shipping cost is not refundable.
-There will be a minimum of 20%~30% restocking fee charged for all returns, depending on the condition of the item(s).
-Refunds for returning items will be provided via So Good BB store credit.
-We do not accept any return/exchange requests after 48 hours of the package being delivered.
-We currently do not accept international returns.
-Return policy is subject to change without notice.
We accept PayPal, Visa, Master Card, Discovery, American Express.