TYPE: Lace Part Wig
HEAT SAFE: Yes
- Extra Natural
- Stylish Volume
- Safe Heat Styling
- Realistic 5" Part
- Hand-Tied Lace Part
- Premium Hi-Heat Fiber
Bobbi Boss® Lace Front Wigs give you the most natural hairline with an ear-to-ear lace finish. Each hair strand on the lace is individually hand-knotted, allowing the look and movement of natural hair in a wide spectrum of dazzling colors and elegant styles.
Care Instructions of General - Synthetic Hair Wig
- Holding the wig by the part area, use a wide-tooth comb to gently comb the hair to remove any tangling. When combing the hair, always start at the bottom and work your way to the top, combing small sections of the hair with downward strokes until all of the hair has been combed and detangled.
- Drench the wig with a solution of lukewarm water and a deep cleansing shampoo or a wig shampoo. Use only lukewarm water.
- Use a brush to work additional shampoo into the hair using the same combing technique that was used initially to comb the hair. Start at the bottom of the hair and work your way up to the top, brushing small sections of the hair with downward strokes. Do not scrub the hair.
- Rinse the hair in the direction of the hair from root to end with flowing water until all of the shampoo is removed.
- Use a brush to work a detangling conditioner into the hair in the same manner as in Step 3.
- Rinse the hair in the same manner as in Step 4 with cold water until the water coming off the hair is clear and all of the conditioner is removed.
- Gently pat the hair with a towel.
- Once finished with the combing, hang the wig or place it on a wig stand and allow the wig to dry naturally.
- When the wig is completely dry, use a brush or a pick comb to create the desired style.
*Colors may vary slightly depending on monitor
Orders are packaged and shipped on business days only. Business days are Mondays through Fridays (excluding national holidays).
We do NOT ship out any packages on Saturday, Sunday or national holidays.
Order cannot be cancelled after shipping label has been printed.
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CONTINENTAL U.S. ORDERS OVER $60
Same Day Shipping Before at 5 PM (EST)
-Order cannot be cancelled after shipping label has been printed.
-All clearance and special sales are final.
-We will only accept returns if you received an incorrect or defective item.
-In the event that you receive an incorrect or defective item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of the item being delivered. In the email,
please provide your name, order number, and an image of the incorrect or defective item.
Customers are responsible for the shipping costs of returns and exchanges.
There will be a minimum of 20%~30% restocking fee charged for all returns, depending on the condition of the item(s).
-There are no cash refunds for any of the return requests. Refunds will be given via So Good BB store credit.
-We do not accept any return requests after 48 hours of the package being delivered; you must contact us within this time period.
-Qualifying items must be in new condition and in the original packaging with no signs of being displayed or worn. This includes smells of perfume, oils, pet odor or smoke.
-Color swatches on our website can vary from the actual hair color due to the lighting or the monitor's display and settings. Color differences will not be regarded as product defects.
-If you received the correct color, as labeled, then we cannot provide you a refund/exchange.
-We must receive the return items within 7 business days of the return request. Any returned item that was not approved will be sent back to the customer and shipping will not be credited. We will replace any return item with the same exact item.
If the item is not available, we will provide a refund for the item. In any situation, we shall not send a replacement until the return item arrives to the store and is approved.
Return policy is subject to change without notice.
We accept PayPal, Visa, Master Card, Discovery, American Express.