- 5g(0.176 US fl. oz.)
- Formaldehyde Free
- Latex Free
- Easy to Apply, Easy to Remove
- Rubber Type
- Safe on Skin
- Ophthalmologist Tested
* How to Use:
1. Brush on adhesive to lash band. Glue comes out translucent and dries out clear.
2. Wait 15-20 seconds until the glue gets tacky.
3. Gently apply at the lash line pressing lashes to hold in place.
1. Perfect Application Secret: To ensure bond, set eyelash 2 - 3 mm from inner corner to avoid tears/natural oils.
2. After Use: Clean any excess glue around the bottle rim, and seal tight before storing. This adhesive will not damage false eyelashes, allowing for reuse.
3. How To Remove: Pour some oil based makeup remover onto a cotton swab. Gently rub your lash line using the saturated end of the cotton swab and pull off the false eyelashes.
-Orders are packaged and shipped on business days only. Business days are Mondays through Fridays (excluding national holidays).
-FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CONTINENTAL U.S. ORDERS OVER $60
-PLACE ORDER BY 4PM(EDT) AND WE WILL SHIP SAME DAY
-Bulk orders are welcome. No limits on weight.
-Customers are responsible for return shipping costs.
-Original shipping cost is not refundable.
-There will be a minimum of 20%~30% restocking fee charged for all returns, depending on the condition of the item(s).
-Refunds for returning items will be provided via So Good BB store credit.
-We do not accept any return/exchange requests after 48 hours of the package being delivered.
-We currently do not accept international returns.
-Return policy is subject to change without notice.
We accept PayPal, Visa, Master Card, Discovery, American Express.